Sunday, April 12, 2009

Quotes

(this) Silence

I watched a shattered world fall
All the tongues tied to their jaws
Heard all screams without a sound
People blindly looking round.

Seen corruption at its best
Good men slaughtered at the chest
A world's destruction found-
In people's selfish crowns

Bridge:
How can you wish the world to change, when your lips are sealed and your fingers lay unraised?
And all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Chorus:
Is this silence,
The way that hell was born?
Is it through silence,
That sadists scorn?

I've watched bombs fall around
Pretty girls looking at the ground
Wondering if they'll be
Praying they'll still breathe

I've heard the cry of the young
Asking for a savior to come
The leaders of the nations rise
All they bring is not suprise-ing

Bridge
Chorus

I've been weeping for a world,
That's all to familiar with silence

And I've been weeping for a time
That's suffocating under its tyrants

Repeat

Chorus
Chorus
Bridge

1 comment:

  1. I loved the song and in general your blog was brilliant: creative, smart, well designed. Bravo.
    100

    ReplyDelete